Conor McGregor, entourage reportedly attacked bus at UFC 223 media event

Jonathan Hernandez
April 6, 2018

He can be seen tossing trash cans and being prevented from throwing a barricade at a bus during his unannounced appearance in NY. White also said this week he did not expect McGregor to attend Saturday's fights.

The 29-year-old wrote: "You's'll strip me of nothing you's do nothing c**ts".

"Right now, absolutely not", said White, when asked if he still wants to be in business with McGregor. "And it's a real bad career move for him". Earlier this week, Nurmagomedov and Artem Lobov, McGregor's teammate and close friend, were involved in a brief scuffle at the fighter hotel.

White said McGregor, who reportedly pocketed around $100 million for his superfight against boxer Floyd Mayweather last August, would likely face legal action over the incident.

December 30, 2017: Nurmagomedov demolishes Edson Barboza, setting up the fight with Ferguson or McGregor, if he ever returns. An arrest warrant is not issued for McGregor's arrest despite a quote from UFC President Dana White stating there was.

In the main event of Saturday night's UFC 223 pay-per-view (PPV), Khabib Nurmagomedov and 145-pound champ Max Holloway will meed for the undisputed 155-pound title. After all, this was the fourth time that Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov had been scheduled and the fourth time it had been canceled due to injury. Ferguson will remain the division's No. 1 contender.

"Tony Ferguson isn't being stripped". But once reality set in that the highly anticipated fight was off the table, Nurmagomedov turned his attention to the one and only Conor McGregor.

Conor McGregor won't give up his championship belt with or without a fight.

Conor McGregor isn't giving up his title without a fight. The company then announces that Aldo will be the unified champion, with Holloway fighting Anthony Pettis for an interim featherweight belt at UFC 206 in Toronto - again, this is all very confusing.

Ferguson and Nurmagomedov have been booked to fight each other four times and have never once made it to the octagon.

Speaking to SportsCentre, White said: "I did see [the video]".

"However this thing plays out on Saturday, we'll go from there. Tony is still the number one ranked guy in the world either way no matter who wins, so believe me I'll deal with that when it's time to deal with it", he added.

Other reports by AllAboutTopnews

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER