Louis Weather Conditions and Forecast, October 6 am

Katrina Barker
October 7, 2017

Sunny skies are predicted for Friday with highs around 65 with light west winds. These showers and storms will last overnight and into Saturday morning, possibly continuing all the way into late Saturday afternoon.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 84.

Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy. Up to a quarter-inch of rain is possible. East wind 5 to 10 miles per hour.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear - low around 57.

Friday night - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Mostly clear evening and mild temperatures in the 70s. South wind 5 to 10 miles per hour. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Monday night, a 30 percent chance of showers before 9 p.m. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Sunday Night: 20 percent chance of showers after 1 am.

Today's National Weather Service forecast: Increasing clouds, with a 60 percent chance of showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 5 p.m.

The showers should move through the area quickly, though, with skies clearing to partly sunny. Our highs will come in at 87 and lows at 77. High: mid 70s - near 80 degrees. North wind 5 to 10 miles per hour.

Today - Sunny, with a high near 81. Wind: SE 10 miles per hour. Unsettled conditions aloft keep a mix of sun and clouds along with a chance for showers through portions of the weekend with Saturday being the driest day.

Wednesday, a 30 percent chance of showers.

Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 66.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 47. South wind 8 to 13 miles per hour.

Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. Southwest wind 6 to 14 miles per hour. A second system in the region on Tuesday gives us the chance for a few showers, and highs are in the low 80s.

Other reports by AllAboutTopnews

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER